Saturday, February 26, 2011

End of O-Week

O-Week officially ends tonight, kind of sad. We have a formal dinner in a couple of hours at an unknown location; most likely somewhere good, hopefully a place with kangaroo; I still want to try it. Last night our bar on campus opened, called the Uni Bar. Jim Beam was sponsoring it, which to me is pretty cool since I doubt they would ever sponsor an event at my school. They gave away free stuff and I got a pair of sunglasses, a singlet and a hat. It was pretty awesome if you ask me. Tomorrow classes finally start and my nice little 3 month vacation is over. No more partying time to focus on some school work, which sounds good to me. I've actually kind of missed going to class; ironic right? I still need to buy books, which I plan on doing tomorrow they recommended we wait until after out first lecture to see if we actually need a book. I'll buy them any most likely I just like to be prepared and it gives me something to read to help study.

So, I got really sunburned after the day at Gold Coast and I'm finally starting to turn tan. I've pretty much put aloe vera on at least 5 times a day and it has lead to me not peeling; at least not yet. Wet n Wild was also pretty fun yesterday. One thing did suck and that was that a couple of rides were closed. We ate dinner at Little Singapore and it was pretty good for the most part.

We have a formal dinner tonight, so I'll make sure I'll blog about it and classes tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. u have more ppl following yer blog than i did =( haha have fun in class.

    ReplyDelete