Friday, April 15, 2011

Catching Up

Alright, I haven't blogged in awhile been super busy getting read for midterms and call. Now that I am done I will  catch you all up on my life so far. So, I had a midterm on Monday in Public Economics 60 minutes 5 essay questions; I think it went pretty good. I guess I'll find out soon enough; the questions weren't hard or anything the difficulty was getting everything I knew down on the paper in 60 minutes. I just got done with my International Finance midterm and overall I think it went well some things were a little tricky, but I'm hoping for a HD (A).

Tonight virtually our whole floor and probably all of the college are going out tonight for some celebration. I think  tomorrow a couple of us are going to explore the city a little more since I haven't really been able to do that. I want to see some museums, the botanical garden, and of course ride the City Cat at night.  On a side note our netball team is unstoppable. We haven't lost yet and we don't plan on it.

Next week I have another quiz in my Money, Banking and Finance class. It shouldn't be to hard the first one was rather easy and I've gone over most of this stuff in former classes.

My new small netbook is working pretty good and my normal laptop has completely crashed now, which resulted in a little panic. I had to get Microsoft Office installed on this so I can do my assignments that are coming up.

Only a week left until we get to go to Fiji! Dan get keen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment